Omelet Sandwich with Pågen Antigen Subs

Sunday, August 07, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Äntligen! Subs

I never miss any sales for Pågen Antigen Subs. Regardless of how busy I am, I will still make sure to pop-by the supermarkets for my favourite bread. A loaf of Pågen Antigen Subs (6pc) cost around Euro 2.7 during off sales but with sales, you can enjoy up to 50% discount. So, I only pay around Euro 1.3 for it. I will definitely buy sufficient supply to last me for at least 1 and the half week. Not an issue for me as I love bread ...hehe.

My classmates were curious on how I 'digest' those subs beside having it with cheese-and-ham, butter-and-jam. Sharing in this post is the Denise's classic subs - Omelet Sandwich Pågen Antigen Subs, my favourite way to enjoy the antigen subs.

Ingredients: 1 egg, 4 sliced button mushrooms, half an onion (sliced), some chopped scallion and cilantro, soy sauce, pepper, cooking oil.

Direction
1. Beat the egg in a bowl.
2. Add in the sliced onions, button mushrooms and seasoning and beat until everything well mix.
3. Heat up the pan with some cooking oil, pour in the egg mixture and cook for 1 minute.
4. Next, sprinkle the chopped scallion and cilantro on top of the omelet. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Use a spatula to flip the omelet and cook the other side for 30 sec.
6. Lightly brown the subs with the remaining heat on the pan.
7. Sandwich the omelet in between subs.  Top some ketchup or any of your favourite sauce and enjoy.

Tips
For more flavors, you may spread a thin layer of butter on the subs and lightly brown the subs on the heated pan for 1-2 minutes.
Omelet sandwish with Pagen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Loading...