Piping hot Netherlands delicacy for less than 1 Euro: Stroopwafels

Thursday, December 13, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

The aroma of the piping hot Stroopwafels is simply irresistible!

Sweet caramel filling oozes between 2 thin layers of crispy baked waffle batter looks so tempting until I can't wait to take a big bite. These stroopwafels not only taste good, but sold at an affordable price of 1.30/pc throughout the Netherlands.

Being a foodie myself, I know exactly how to enjoy this delicacy anytime at home for less than an Euro. Here is my tip.

I usually get the pre-packed stroopwafels from the supermarkets. When ever I crave for the sweet stroopwafels, I will take a piece of the harden stroopwafel and heat it up in the microwave for 30 seconds. It tastes as good as the freshly baked stroopwafels from the food vans.

I got my pre-packed stroopwafels from Albert Heijn for an unbeatable price of 0.64 (10pc pack with discount). 3 pieces of these stroopwafels would be equivalent to the size of a freshly baked stroopwafel from the food van. Thus, I only pay 0.20 for my 'home-baked' waffles  (0.064 x 3). What a great deal !
Netherlands delicacy
Stroopwafels Van


Netherlands delicacy
Van Schaik Stroopwafels
Netherlands delicacy
EuroShopper Stroopwafels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Loading...